Available on Request|
NAVAL GUARDIANS OF MURUD
Time & Location
Available on Request
Murud, Murud, Maharashtra, India
About the event
📍⛵Naval Guardians of Murud 🚩
One day- Four Forts...!!
🗓️Date- 29th January 2022
Experience the rich history of the Konkan coast with a one-day tour to Murud, featuring visits to several of the area's most notable forts and historical sites. Start the day at Padmadurg Fort , also known as the "Kasa fort," which was built by Maratha warrior Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj . Next, head to Samrajgad Fort , a sprawling fortification perched atop a hill that offers panoramic views of the surrounding area.
Continue the tour to Korlai Fort , a Portuguese fortification dating back to the 16th century and located on an island in the estuary of the Kundalika river. Then, visit Revadanda Fort , built by Portuguese to control the mouth of the Kundalika River, and explore the rich history of this fort from the 17th century. Along with this, the tour will also take you to other historical places in Murud. So don't miss this opportunity to immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of the Konkan region..
◆Day 0 - Saturday
- 10.00 Meet everyone at Dadar TT Circle and Swargate..
- Leave for Murud village in a private vehicle.
◆Day 1 - Sunday
- 03:00 am Reach murud village & Rest in Bus.
- 05.00 am- Wakeup Call, Freshnup, Breakfast.
- 06:00 am - Breakfast with Intro round & will move to Padmdurg Fort by Boat
- 07.00 am- Reach the fort & Explore
- 09.30 am- Back to base village & Move towards Samrajgad
- 10.30 am- Reach Samrajgad & Explore
- 11.30 am- Move towards Korlai Fort
- 12.30 pm- Reach & Explore korlai fort
- 01.30 pm- Local Lunch
- 03.00 pm- Move towards Revdanda
- 03.30 pm- Reach & Explore Revdanda Fort
- 05.00 pm- Start return journey With amazing memories..
(All schedule is tentative may vary as per situation.)
💰COST PER PERSON
- Ex. Mumbai- 1699/-
- Ex. Pune- 1699/-
- Transportation by Non AC Private Vehicle.
- Toll /Permit /Parking Fees.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
- Local Lunch
- Boat & Entry Charges
- Experienced Guidance of Sahya Ventures.
- Basic First Aid
- Any food/beverages during travel
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under inclusions.
🛒THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity card
- 2 litres water
- Trekking shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks / Biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Extra masks & hand sanitizer
- Send your contribution on the following details:
Paytm / phone pay -
- Bank Name: Saraswat Bank
- Branch: Dombivli east
- IFSC :- SRCB0000024
- A/c No: 024203100003402
☎️Feel free to contact if there are any doubts or questions in mind
Vishal - +91 92651 25183
"Availability is first come first serve basis. Last day of confirming is 3 days prior to the event date, but please book your seats as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment."