Sun, 15 Oct|
RatanGad Fort Trek
The Jewel of The Sahyadris - RatanGad
Time & Location
15 Oct, 6:00 pm
About the event
Flowers Spl. One day trek to RATANGAD Fort🚩
🗓️Date- 15th Oct 2023
"Ratan means Jewel in Hindi. This hill fort is indeed jewel in all the hill forts here in Sahyadri. It is located in the district of Ahmednagar and is located about 4255 feet above sea level. It lies in the Ajoba mountain range surrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Kalsubai, Katarabai, Ajoba and Ghanchakkar. Geographically Ratangad is at the banks of Bhandardara lake of Ahmednagar district. With views of lake and highest mountains in Sahyadris looks very much lost in time."
●Location - Ratangad (Bhandardara)
●Endurance - Medium
●Difficulty level- Beginners to professionals.
From Pune- 1499/- pp
From Mumbai- 1249/-pp (Kasara to Kasara)
GPay/Phone pay- 9265125183
🚍 Pick up & Drop Is Available From Mumbai (Kasara) & Pune( Swargate)
🔵 Reporting Point :
📍 Exact location will convey later after registration process.
(for those who will join us directly at base location)
🔷Itinerary of the Trek:
◆ From Mumbai-
14th Night Catch 10:50 pm CST-Kasara Local.
🚦Please ensure you catch the same local incase you fail to catch the same local - you miss the trek, no arguments entertained.
10:50 pm CST
10:57 pm Byculla
11:05 pm Dadar
11:13 pm Kurla
11:18 am Ghatkopar
11:30 pm Mulund
11:34 pm Thane
11:50 pm Dombivli
00:01 am Kalyan
00:15 am Titwala
00:35 am Asangaon
01:12 am Kasara
⏰Meeting point: 01:30am Kasara Railway Station Ticket Counter & Journey starts for Ratangad fort.
Swargate- Shivaji Nagar- Nashik Phata
10:30 AM: Journey starts for Ratangad fort, Pickups on the way..
04:00 am: Reach base village
05:30 am: Breakfast and introduction round
06:00 am: Trek starts with basic instructions
09:30 am: Reach Ratangad top. & explore.
11.00 am : Start Descending towards Raranwadi
01.30PM: Reach base and luch.
03.30PM: Start Return Journey
09.00PM: Reach Pune tentatively.
- Transport by
- From Kasara Private Vehicle (Bolero)
- From pune Private bus (non ac)
- Forest Entry Fees
- Breakfast, tea, lunch
- Experienced Guidance of Sahya Ventures.
- Basic First Aid
- Any food/beverages during travel
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under inclusions.
- Keep emergency numbers handy
- Cover your backpack with a rain cover while trekking
- Wrap all your things in plastic in the haversack
- Follow existing trails and do not stray away.
- Equip yourself against pesky insects
🛒THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity card
- 2 litres water
- Trekking shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks / Biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Extra masks & hand sanitizer
Vishal- +91 9265125183
Ratangad Fort tremFrom ₹1,249.00 to ₹1,499.00Sale ended